Explore & Read

Discover Inspiring Stories

Dive into captivating narratives, thought-provoking essays, and creative tales written by creators worldwide.

Clear Filters
Shakeb
Shakeb 27 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Letter.

Letter.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1182
Shakeb
Shakeb 26 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

I miss you.

I miss you.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1113
Shakeb
Shakeb 25 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Humans + Animals = Love Bond

Even animals has a life too and people has feelings for them too.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1133
Shakeb
Shakeb 25 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Hi and Bye

Say Hi and Bye, if you see me somewhere in this small world.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1173
Shakeb
Shakeb 22 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Pain is permanent

Still in love with the person that has already left me.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1193
Shruti Parthasarathy
Shruti Parthasarathy 25 Jun, 2019 | 1 min read

That's me!

If not imperfect, I am nothing.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1016