Explore & Read

Discover Inspiring Stories

Dive into captivating narratives, thought-provoking essays, and creative tales written by creators worldwide.

Clear Filters
Shakeb
Shakeb 16 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

I will only left with my ego in the last. I Miss You!

I will only left with my ego in the last. I Miss You!

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1161
Shakeb
Shakeb 10 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

Have patience in finding your strength.

Have patience in finding your strength.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
993
Shakeb
Shakeb 09 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

Instead of burning candles, Lets being to burn rapist.

Instead of burning candles, Lets being to burn rapist.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1265
Shakeb
Shakeb 09 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

Cigarette gives damage

Cigarette damages body as well as your savings and happiness.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1144
Shakeb
Shakeb 09 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

She is my first priority.

She is my first priority.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1153
Shakeb
Shakeb 09 Aug, 2019 | 1 min read

I wish I knew the reasons.

I wish I knew the reasons.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1098
Shakeb
Shakeb 29 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
934
Shakeb
Shakeb 29 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

One Sided?

One Sided?

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1029
Shakeb
Shakeb 29 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Still in Love❤

Still in Love❤

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1089
Shakeb
Shakeb 28 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Memories ?

Memories ?

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1174
Shakeb
Shakeb 27 Jul, 2019 | 1 min read

Letter.

Letter.

Reactions 0
Comments 0
1188